But DON'T! Don't do that to yourself! The truth is (and deep down you know this) it really doesn't matter why? Reality is = it happened. If something doesn't work, move on. Accept it. Pick yourself up and try again.
1. Dance often [especially by yourself with a makeshift mic aka hairbrush, a personal fav]
2. Forgive, but do not forget
3. Actions speak much louder than words
4. Channel your anger into positives: I want to learn how to cook, damn it!
5. Stop cussing, which is going to be really fucking hard for me
6. Try things that scare you
7. Accept your weaknesses
8. Do not apologize for who you are
9. Learn from your mistakes
10. Fall in love every chance you get [admittedly, the scariest for me]
Remember, no one can make you feel inferior without your consent. And, I DO NOT CONSENT! xoxo